As part of her 50th birthday celebrations, Sandra decided to drop in for a portrait session. Aside from her work as a mental health advocate, Sandra is also a published author. You can check out some of her work at http://blueberrio.tumblr.com/.
I’m donating half of the proceeds from Lensflower to the relief efforts in Aleppo for the next month.
White Helmets: Volunteer group saves Syrian bomb survivors
- A list of trustworthy local and international NGOs working on the ground in Syria has been compiled by the Center for International Disaster Information and can be found here: ORGANIZATIONS WORKING IN SYRIA AND ASSISTING SYRIAN REFUGEES.
- How Can I Help People In Aleppo? 10 Charities Working To Provide Food, Shelter, Medicine And Education To Syrians
- People are posting their last goodbyes to Twitter as they die in in Syria.
- “This may be my last call.” VIDEO: The people of Aleppo are sending out their last messages.
- Reports of children burned alive and mass executions in the street as Aleppo falls to Syrian Army
- Children trapped in building under attack in Aleppo, doctor tells UN
Chrystalene started hitting the gym this year and wanted to commemorate her milestones. We could have done the usual fitness photos, but she wanted something fiercer. There’s a lot of social pressure for women to stay weak, myths about bulking up and being less feminine, as if having strong muscles cancels out beauty, rather than enhances it. We here at Lensflower think that type of thinking is rubbish, so here she is, glamourous and gorgeous, flexing her muscles for feminism.