Introducing: A sale on dating profile photos!
OK, so it’s not new that people have hired me for profile photos, but it’s the first time I’m launching an ad specifically aimed at people who want to find better matches while dating online.
Want to get better matches? There’s no way around it – you simply need to have great photos.
If you want to catch someone’s eye, your profile photos need to present you at your best.
More specifically, a great main profile picture can make all the difference. Ditch those shirtless bathroom selfies! Low-quality phone camera shots can’t compete with professional photos that show your best side to the world.
What you’re buying: An hour or more of shooting at the San Francisco location of your choice. $75/hr, with a 1 hour min.
The majority of popular profiles have a waist-up or a headshot as their profile photo, with no one else included, so that’s exactly what I’m offering. We will take some posed headshots as well as some more seemingly candid photos, with props or without, depending on your desires. (This is a great chance to get some nice pictures that reflect your hobbies, interests, home, or pets).
Professional editing is included, with no limit on the number of images. You will receive the finished photos as a digital download.
Fun-night-out group shots are great, but don’t get lost in the crowd, contact me for a quote today!
As part of her 50th birthday celebrations, Sandra decided to drop in for a portrait session. Aside from her work as a mental health advocate, Sandra is also a published author. You can check out some of her work at http://blueberrio.tumblr.com/.
I’m donating half of the proceeds from Lensflower to the relief efforts in Aleppo for the next month.
White Helmets: Volunteer group saves Syrian bomb survivors
- A list of trustworthy local and international NGOs working on the ground in Syria has been compiled by the Center for International Disaster Information and can be found here: ORGANIZATIONS WORKING IN SYRIA AND ASSISTING SYRIAN REFUGEES.
- How Can I Help People In Aleppo? 10 Charities Working To Provide Food, Shelter, Medicine And Education To Syrians
- People are posting their last goodbyes to Twitter as they die in in Syria.
- “This may be my last call.” VIDEO: The people of Aleppo are sending out their last messages.
- Reports of children burned alive and mass executions in the street as Aleppo falls to Syrian Army
- Children trapped in building under attack in Aleppo, doctor tells UN
Lung Liu, representing Lensflower Photography, is freshly back from a fantastic whirlwind trip to Minneapolis where he took engagement pictures of Ben and Kirsten at Hidden Beach, on the east side of Cedar Lake. Beautiful people in a beautiful setting. Ben is a graphic designer and Kirsten is an airline stewardess. They met when they were teenagers and are planning on moving in together once they are married. Check out the rest of their images in our Engagement Gallery!
Hello and welcome to Lensflower Photography!
While you are here please take a thorough look around our shiny new website and let us know what you think! We’re constantly looking for ways to improve and we want to hear from you.